Join us for a romantic three-course dinner to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Peck & Plume will feature our special Valentine’s menu along with the regular dinner menu Friday, Feb. 10, Saturday, Feb. 11, and Monday, Feb. 13. The Valentine’s prix fixe menu will be offered exclusively for dinner on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, Feb. 14. Price per person is $65 not including beverages, sales tax, and gratuity.
First Course: Choice of one
- Lobster Bisque- lobster dumplings
- Queen of Hearts Salad- romaine hearts, hearts of palm, artichoke hearts, toasted hazelnuts, creamy raspberry vinaigrette
- Lamb Meatballs- grilled eggplant, goat cheese cannelloni, sauce puttanesca
Second Course: Choice of one
- Short Rib Wellington- mushroom pate, saffron potato puree, asparagus, and hollandaise
- Atlantic Halibut- semolina pasta draped, sauteed leeks, zucchini puree, preserved lemon
- Duck Cassoulet- white beans, forest mushrooms, dried tomato
- Vegetarian Bolognese- truffled polenta, kale chips
Third Course: Choice of one
- Red Velvet Cake- milk chocolate ganache, toasted pistachios, espresso anglaise, white chocolate buttercream
- Passion Fruit Mousse- bitter chocolate, citrus shortbread, fresh fruit, sweet cream
Make it a romantic getaway when you book our Valentine’s Room Package. Begin the evening with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room, and enjoy breakfast for two the next morning at Peck & Plume. Click here to book your stay.